REDtrac® provides all the information one needs to take informed actions about wells, water and soils, plus management of your booster/filter stations and ponds. REDtrac monitors all aspects of operations for both SGMA compliance and internal management requirements.
- Pumping and standing well water levels
- Energy use – whether electricity, natural gas, diesel or propane
- Energy costs per acre foot based on precise utility time-of-use rates, or your cost of diesel, natural gas or other fuel
- Pumped water by cumulative, flow rate and time interval
- Specific Capacity of your wells
- pH and Electroconductivity (EC) for water quality
- Drip lubrication of the pump shaft
- Motor and shaft vibration
- On Demand Pump Efficiency test reports
PUMP AND MOTOR MONITORING
REDtrac measures the true efficiency of your electric motors at each site. The advanced system analyzes motor and pump dynamics including well production, discharge pressures, standing and pumping water levels. The systems provide growers with the Specific Capacity of each well along with On Demand Pump Efficiency reports. In addition, REDtrac continuously records all three electric phases for motor harmonics, records oil drips for shaft lubrication, and continuously reads the vibration the shaft, motor and pump assembly allowing you to predict maintenance issues and create alerts that save you downtime and onsite trips.
WATER COST PER ACRE FOOT AS INCURRED
Onsite energy monitoring and right-rate tariff analysis enable you to efficiently schedule your operations and personnel. This powerful data enhances your ability to participate in Demand Response programs. REDtrac’s real-time electric meters provide timely, accurate information every fifteen minutes – no guess work, no revisions. REDtrac also connects to your VFD or soft start panel as well as natural gas or diesel engines systems. Don’t need real time data? REDtrac provides Share My Data® or Green Button utility data at low cost through our proprietary Green Button Express® system.