Brought to you by
The California Water Institute
FUNDING WATER INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY
To be notified for future events, sign up here
View the events agenda here
August 11-13, 2020
Thank you for attending California Water Institute’s summit for funding water infrastructure in the San Joaquin Valley.
For those who attended, they know $7 billion per year is how much the San Joaquin Valley stands to lose in lost agricultural production due to water supply risk factors, such as:
- Aged, worn, and deteriorated infrastructure,
- Implementation requirements of new legislation,
- Forecasted impacts of climate change conditions.
This virtual event was open to the public to hear from leading experts on what strategies are available to finance capital investments in water infrastructure to reduce the economic losses in the agricultural sector.
These leading experts discussed what strategies could finance capital investments in water infrastructure:
The presentations are available for viewing below:
- Funding SGMA Solutions in the San Joaquin Valley, Ellen Hanak
- San Joaquin Valley Water Investment Program Funding Options, Thomas Esqueda
- San Joaquin Valley Survey on Water Infrastructure Financing, Lisa Bryant
- Water Financing and Governance, Thomas Holyoke
Each day of the Funding Water Infrastructure in the San Joaquin Valley Summit is available to view on CWI’s YouTube profile. The links can be found below:
To be notified for future events, sign up here.